How to care for cast iron cookware:
1. Put the pot on the fire, pour in an appropriate amount of water, turn on the fire and bring the water to a boil, cook for about 10 minutes and turn off the heat.
2. When the water in the pot is lukewarm, wipe the inner wall of the pot evenly with a cotton cloth.
3. Scrub along with the lid.
4. Drain the water in the pot and prepare a scouring pad.
5. Dry the water in the pot, and finally put the pot on the fire to dry the water.
Ways to prevent cast iron cookware from rusting:
1. Do not keep food overnight. At the same time, try not to cook soup in an iron pot, so as to avoid the disappearance of the vegetable oil coating that protects the surface of the iron pot from rusting.
2. Brushing is to use as little detergent as possible to prevent the vegetable oil coating from being brushed out. After brushing the pot, try to wipe the water in the pot as clean as possible to prevent rust.
How to remove rust from cast iron cookware:
1. If the cast iron cooker has slight rust, you can pour 20 grams of vinegar into the hot iron pot, brush it with a hard brush while burning, and finally pour out the dirty vinegar and wash it with water.
2. Another method is to put a little salt in the pot, fry it until yellow, wipe the pot, then clean the pot, add water and 1 tablespoon of oil to boil, then pour it out and wash the pot.
3. If it is a newly bought new pot, after removing the rust, it is necessary to "refine" the pot. The method is to heat the iron pot on the stove and wipe it with a piece of pork repeatedly. It can be seen that the lard is immersed in the pot, and it looks black and shiny.